Find information here about community activities available to Hans Herr Elementary School students.
Please note: These flyers are not for school-sponsored activities, nor does the Lampeter-Strasburg School District. The District has neither reviewed nor approved the program, personnel, or activities announced in these brochures/flyers. Permission to distribute these materials must not be considered a recommendation or endorsement by the school district. Please visit our District's community resources page if interested in submitting materials.
- Melanie's Miracles Baton Twirling Classes (Ages 4+)
- Cub Scouts Pack 19 (Grades K-5)
- Good News Club
- Boys Youth Lacrosse (Grades 3-8)
- Pioneer Mat Club (Grades 2-6)
- Lampeter-Strasburg Girls Basketball Winter Skills Clinic (Grades 3-6)
- Girls Lacrosse Spring Registration (Grades 2-8)
- YMCA Madden eSports Tournament (December 10)
- L-S Youth Baseball and Softball Association Spring Registration
- Conestoga Pony Club
- Outpour Worship Choir (Grades K-5) Register by 12/31
- Lampeter UMC Kids Club (Grades 3-5)